Optoma HD146X £469 FullHD 3D Projector. Bring 3D movies and 3D gaming home with the HD146X 3D Ready DLP Projector, integrated 10W speakers. Ships with a 1 year warranty.
. . . . . . save £30 off our list price . . . . .
Bring your movies and games to life with the Optoma HD146X DLP 3D Projector
Optoma HD146X Full HD 3D Projector 3D includes:
Optoma HD146X Full HD 3D Projector
Optoma 1 Year Warranty
Super-sized home cinema
- Bright vivid colours – 3,600 ANSI lumens
- Easy connectivity - 1x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker
- Amazing colour - accurate Rec.709 colours
- Lightweight and portable
See how your Optoma HD146X will fit into your living space with this Optoma Projector Calculator
Convenient and easy to setup the bright and versatile HD146X boasts amazing colour technology and conforms to Rec.709 delivering accurate true to life colour reproduction. This small projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day on a big screen. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency.
An integrated speaker provides you with great sound and a HDMI input enables an easy setup. Perfect for connecting a laptop, PC, Blu-ray player, media streamer or games console. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting a HDMI dongle like the HDCast Pro (sold separately), Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
Weighing less than 3 kg you can take it round to a friend’s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface.
Full HD 1080p
1080p resolution gives you sharp and detailed images from HD content without downscaling or compression; perfect for watching movies, viewing photos and documents.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and no source is detected, the “Auto power off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting the HDCast Pro (sold separately) or Apple TV™ to stream videos, music and share photos on the big screen using your smartphone or tablet.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Gaming Mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL; now you can play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
This feature gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
For vibrant, natural looking images, Optoma projectors incorporate BrilliantColor™ multi-colour processing technology.
Enjoy dazzling colours for years to come; guaranteed by Optoma for five years’ consistent performance.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
HDMI link lets you to turn on and off two or more HDMI-CEC capable devices using a single remote control.
Long Lamp Life
The expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 10 000 hours Eco Mode; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 9 years.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
- A lamp life of up to 10 000 hours ECO Mode saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term, dependable projector use.
- ECO (economy) mode extends lamp lifespan and reduces noise and power consumption.
- With the digital zoom and pan function, you can magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- A low 25 dBA noise level ensures clearly audible entertainment
For ultimate piece of mind a 1 year warranty is included that covers both the projector and the lamp (1500 hrs)
- Single 0.65” DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- 6-segment colour wheel
- Native Resolution: Full HD (1920 x1080)
- Contrast Ratio : 25 000:1
- Brightness (ANSI): 3 600 lm
- DLP BrilliantColour Technology
- Native 16:9 Apsect Ratio, 4:3 compatible
- Colour features - up to 1.07 billion with DeepColour source (HDMI v1.4a)
- Lamp 240W: 3500 (Bright), 12000 (Dynamic), 10000 (Eco)
- Focal Length: 15.59 ~ 17.14
- Projection Distance: 1.0 - 9.8 metres
- Picture Size: 0.71m - 7.65m (28" - 301") Diagonal 16:9
- Standard Lens Zoom: 1.1x Manual
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 1.47:1 - 1.62:1
- Keystone Correction: Vertical +-40 degrees
- Video Input Signals: 1080P24/50/60, 1080i50/60, 720P50/60, 576P50, 480P60
- Data Input Signals: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), WXGA (1280x800), WXGA+ (1440x900), SXGA (1280x1024), SXGA (1400x1050), UXGA (1600x1200)
- Remote Control Projection Method Front, Rear or Ceiling with Ceiling Mount
- Backlit Remote Control
- Operating Noise/Eco Mode: 26dB
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 205W - 295W/ 0.5W Standby
|x1 each v1.4a
||mini USB x1