Optoma H184X £329 HD 3D Projector. Bring 3D movies and 3D gaming home with the H184X 3D Ready DLP Projector, integrated 10W speakers. Ships with a 1 year warranty.
. . . . . . save £20 off our list price . . . . .
Bring your movies and games to life with the Optoma H184X DLP 3D Projector
Optoma H184X HD 3D Projector 3D includes:
Optoma H184X HD 3D Projector
Optoma 1 Year Warranty
Super-sized home cinema
- Bright vivid colours – 3,600 ANSI lumens
- Easy connectivity - 1x HDMI and built-in 10W speaker
- Lightweight and portable
See how your Optoma H184X will fit into your living space with this Optoma Projector Calculator
Bright HD ready home entertainment projection
Project any time of day using this bright, portable HD ready projector. Perfect for watching live sports, TV shows and movies or playing the latest action-packed games on a huge screen.
Easy to setup and use with a built-in speaker and HDMI input. Perfect for connecting a laptop, PC, Blu-ray player, media streamer or games console. You can even take it round to a friend’s house for a sports event, movie night or games marathon with the optional carry bag.
Lights on viewing
This all-round home entertainment projector combines high brightness and vivid colours for vibrant, true-to-life visuals in well-lit environments - ideal for watching TV shows, sports and movies or gaming with family or friends any time of day.
Watch your movies, TV shows and play games with stunning colours in any environment. Optoma projectors provide reliable performance suitable for any content and environment. Our home projectors are capable of reproducing the Rec.709 colour gamut, the international HDTV standard to guarantee accurate reproduction of cinematic colour exactly as the director intended. Or more saturated colours for a punchy looking image, great for gaming and animated movies
An integrated speaker provides you with great sound and a HDMI input enables an easy setup. Perfect for connecting a laptop, PC, Blu-ray player, media streamer or games console. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting a HDMI dongle like the HDCast Pro (sold separately), Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
Weighing less than 3 kg you can take it round to a friend’s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and no source is detected, the “Auto power off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Gaming Mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
Long Lamp Life
The expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 10 000 hours Eco Mode; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 9 years.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
- A lamp life of up to 10 000 hours ECO Mode saves lamp replacement costs and ensures long-term, dependable projector use.
- ECO (economy) mode extends lamp lifespan and reduces noise and power consumption.
- With the digital zoom and pan function, you can magnify details with ease and move the magnified image to a preferred location.
- A low 27 dBA noise level ensures clearly audible entertainment
For ultimate piece of mind a 1 year warranty is included that covers both the projector and the lamp (1500 hrs)
- Single 0.65” DMD DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- 6-segment colour wheel
- Native Resolution: HD WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Contrast Ratio : 28 000:1
- Brightness (ANSI): 3 600 lm
- DLP BrilliantColour Technology
- Native 16:10 Apsect Ratio, 4:3/ 16:9 compatible
- Colour features - up to 1.07 billion with DeepColour source (HDMI v1.4a)
- Lamp 203W: 6000 (Bright), 12000 (Dynamic), 10000 (Eco)
- Focal Length: 21.85 ~ 24
- Projection Distance: 1m - 12m
- Picture Size: 0.82m ~ 7.61m (32.24" ~ 299.53") diagonal
- Standard Lens Zoom: 1.1x Manual
- Standard Lens Throw Ratio: 1.55:1 ~ 1.73:1
- Keystone Correction: Vertical +-40 degrees
- Video Input Signals: 1080P24/50/60, 1080i50/60, 720P50/60, 576P50, 480P60
- Data Input Signals: VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), XGA (1024x768), WXGA (1280x800), WXGA+ (1440x900), SXGA (1280x1024), SXGA (1400x1050), UXGA (1600x1200)
- Remote Control Projection Method Front, Rear or Ceiling with Ceiling Mount
- Small Remote Control
- Operating Noise/Eco Mode: 27dB
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 187W - 225W/ 0.5W Standby
|x1 each v1.4a
|| VGA In/Out